It is easy to understand the concerns many of our patients may have about Coronavirus.
Although the chances of catching the virus is currently low both with mortality and morbidity are significant for some. The staff and clinicians at our clinic take the responsibility to protect your health seriously. With this is mind, we have instituted the following measures.
- Any staff who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work.
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful virucidal during the day and after clinic closes.
- You will be offered hand gel when you arrive in the clinic.
- We will endeavor to be on time and try to limit each waiting area to one person to minimise contact. We are also looking at elongating appointment length to reduce contact between patients.
- Any patients who feel unwell or are displaying symptoms are advised not to attend surgery, but to talk to one of the clinicians for further advice.
- Those patients who require a repeat of their products can contact us by phone to arrange a postal delivery.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the clinic for further advice.