Let’s talk about Body Contouring.
During the last 10 years, professionally performed body shaping or body contouring procedures have become increasingly popular. Not just for women either, men have also started to jump on this too!
It can be a range of procedures that will change the size and weight, as well as reshaping certain areas of the body.
What areas can be treated?
What’s referred to as the ‘Mummy Tummy’ has been rather popular in our clinic. This area is normally below the belly button and generally doesn’t respond well to diet and exercise, as much as we might try our hardest to flatten and tighten this area, it just doesn’t work!
Another part of the body that might need a little help is the buttocks. This area starts to sag as we get older and may need a little body contouring. This treatment will create the ‘bum lift’
Other areas that may need contouring are the arms, the face and neck, hips, thighs stomach and back. There’s not much we can’t treat.
So, what can we do to help?
We offer various treatments for body contouring using the 3D Lipo Ultimate-pro machine. This is known as the ‘non-surgical lipo’. This machine offers a wide range of non-surgical and effective treatments using different technologies for different body concerns. Technologies include;
- 3D Cavitation – this is best for overall fat reduction
- 3D Cryo Fat Freezing – this is best for the stubborn pockets of fat and body sculpting
- 3D RF Body (radio frequency) – this is best for skin tightening, smoothing of fine lines & wrinkles and reducing the appearance on cellulite
- 3D Shockwave Therapy – this is best for stubborn pockets of fat & cellulite, lymph drainage and skin toning
- 3D RF Face – this is best for anti-ageing on the face and neck, skin tightening and smoothing out fine lines & wrinkles
Our bodies come in different shapes and sizes and each clients needs vary. So depending on what concerns our clients have, depends on what technology is used to get their best results.
To get your body ‘summer ready’ please contact our clinic for a complimentary consultation with one of our Aestheticians. If you would like to read more about 3D Lipo treatments, then take a look at our treatment page.